Home Care Assistance | San Antonio, TX | New Braunfels, TX
Home Care Assistance is the trusted home care choice for families throughout San Antonio, TX. Our professional and experienced caregivers provide the highest quality non-medical care and companionship to elderly seniors and older adults in the comfort of home. We understand that handing over the care responsibilities of an elderly loved one is often a difficult choice to make but with Home Care Assistance of San Antonio, you can rest assured that your loved one is in professional and caring hands. We offer flexible hourly and live-in care options for the convenience of our clients and have a team of dedicated home care professionals available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Who Is Home Care Right For?
Home care is a great alternative to institutionalized care such as assisted living, nursing homes and retirement communities. Our professional caregivers provide one-on-one care to seniors in the comfort of their own homes. While home care is ideal for seniors who need help with non-medical activities of daily living such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, personal care, transportation and more, it is a great choice for:
- Seniors who have been diagnosed with an advanced condition such as Alzheimer’s, Dementia or Parkinson’s or have recently suffered a stroke.
- Care and Support during and after hospitalization.
- Family members who live in another city or state and are concerned about the safety of their elderly parent, grandparent or loved one.
- Respite and relief for caregivers who are unable to manage care responsibilities.
- Older adults who live alone and are in need of daily support and companionship.
Why Seniors & Families Trust Home Care Assistance
When families need high quality dependable care and companionship for an elderly loved one, they count on Home Care Assistance because we set the standard for in-home senior care with our:
- Balanced Care Method™ – Our revolutionary approach to home care focuses on balance and moderation and emphasizes healthy nutrition, physical activity, social ties and calmness and purpose. To learn more about our exclusive care method, click here.
- Specialty Care for Advanced Illnesses – Our caregivers are trained in providing specialty care for seniors with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s and other age related physical and mental conditions.
- 24/7 Availability – We understand that care needs may arise at any time. Whether you have a question or need to change your caregiver’s schedule, our Care Managers and caregivers are available to our clients at all hours of the day.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – You can use our services as long as you are 100% satisfied. Additionally, there are never any upfront costs or hidden fees and we do not require any long-term contracts.
High Caliber Caregivers with a Reputation for Excellence
At Home Care Assistance, we believe the quality of care is heavily influenced by the individuals who provide it. Unless caregivers are highly trained and educated, commitment alone is not enough to deliver quality care. Only highly qualified and the most experienced caregiver applicants make it through our rigorous selection process which includes a background investigation and through reference check, as well as a psychological examination to test for honesty and compassion.
Unparalleled Training and Education
As an industry leader, we invest in the continued training and education of our caregivers. All of Home Care Assistance caregivers must attend our Home Care Assistance University online where they receive education on the latest advancements in senior care from leading industry specialists. Thanks to our comprehensive training program, we can confidently provide families with the best, most qualified and passionate caregivers in the industry.
Schedule a Complimentary In-Home Consultation Today
Getting started is easy. Simply dial 210.495.6300 or 830.214.0096 and speak with a Care Manager to schedule a complimentary no obligation consultation. Our phone lines are open 24/7 and we are more than happy to answer any of your care questions.